Favorite Journal Entries

 1) November 12: Something that I am truly thankful for are animals. I am thankful for animals because they have shown me how big and amazing the world is how each of them has adapted to different lifestyles and how they all depend on each other. Animals have also shown me how different their lives are from humans they don't use violence, aren't ruled by terrible people, don't have to worry about money and that showed me how the world isn't just about humans, animals live here to. Another reason I am grateful for animals because they have been my best friends ranging from my chickens to my rabbit to my guinea pig to my parrots they all mean so much to me and have been their for me so that is something that I am thankful for. 

2)November 17: Planning for an emergency requires a lot of thinking so the way I plan for an emergency if first I gather as much information of what the emergency can be weather that'd be a natural disaster or illness, I then gather the materials I need in case it happens medicine, bandages, walkie-talkies etc., and keep that stuff prepared for an emergency. 

3)October 27: Freedom can be both given and taken. Freedom can be given or taken depending on whoever has control over you whether that'd be a family member deciding weather you should be locked in your room or not or a president, king, queen, empress or emperor deciding if you should be locked in jail for the rest of your life or deserve to live as a noble or even a stranger taking control over you. Since the dawn of times humans have always been controlled by one superior ruler and they are the ones who make choices but many people have broken this rule and have decided to give or take freedom themselves. Freedom is given in the way by giving someone their rights and letting them do what is it they like but freedom can be taken in the ways of being locked up in prison, being held hostage even animals have had their freedom taken away by humans. Overall freedom is taken or given by the person who has control over you.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Essay

The Right to your Opinion