Final reflection essay

 This has been an interesting semester. Something that has made this course different from any others that i have taken is that instead of using canvas we used blogs to learn I have even created my own blog and that is something I have never done before in a course till this one. Looking back at our experience the most meaningful thing is probably the journal topics, some questions have really left them thinking and see how much I have grown as a person. The work I am most proud of is the essay I have done for "The right to your opinion" I felt like I created a good essay and showed my thoughts about that story. Something I wish I could have done better is put more effort into the work I have done for this class, many of it has come out ok but I know I can do better. Something I learned in this course that can be used for the future is getting better and improving at online learning and having a better understanding at technology. A text that I have read this semester is a story called "The earth on a turtles back" a technique that made it easier to understand this story is combining my love with nature to the story that way I have a urge to read it rather then doing it without any pleasure. Another text is "The right to your opinion" a technique for this text is thinking about all the different opinions I have heard throughout my life and compare it to the story. The final text is a poem called "The laughing heart" and the technique I used for this text is thinking about all the challenges I have had in life and how even though they were bad things would have gotten better. Overall this semester has been interesting, unique and different from others but it being interesting is what made me enjoy it. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Essay

The Right to your Opinion

Favorite Journal Entries